1984 Mercedes 380 SE – long MOT, great runner with scope to make it mint
1984 Mercedes 380 SE
MOT to January 2024
Great runner or a light project with scope to finish it off to mint condition.
1.Panels are mostly solid and straight, no rot around back window, one small patch that is starting to bubble.
2. With the exception of a couple of minor age related marks the paint’s in good shape except for front passenger wing.
3. The interior is in superb condition for a 39 year old car, drivers bolster has had a small repair and the rear plastic headlining strip has come away and needs bonding on – please see photos.
4. MOTs are present going back to 1996 and the service book has 14 entries.
5. Starts on the key with no sinister noises or smoke and runs, drives and stops well, with no noise or lag from the gearbox.
6. MOT’d until Jan 2024.
7. Offside front wing has been painted in the wrong colour & there is some rippling to the arch.
8. Elec sunroof works and does not leak.
9. Front elec windows not working (usually a fuse), back windows and mirror fine.