1969 VW Beetle – 1956 ‘Kafer’ Oval Window Recreation
This original 1969 UK supplied RHD car presents in excellent condition as an earlier and very rare 1956 Kafer Oval Window Recreation.
Not only does it look incredible it drives superbly as well; with a recently serviced 1300 engine, super smooth clutch & gearbox, direct steering, sharp brakes and no rattles, whistles or bumps whatsoever while out on the road.
With a super history and lots of invoices on file supporting recent works carried out by Beetle specialists Union Aircooled, the excellent condition inside, outside, under the bonnets & underneath comes as no surprise – it is absolutely stunning.
A huge amount of money has been spent creating this unique Beetle, and pleasingly the invoices are on file.
• Oval rear window conversion.
• New hood cover.
• New bonnet.
• New front wings with indicators inside the headlights
• Good chrome all round.
• De-seemed/removal of the gutters.
• Lowered suspension and a new set of suspension parts.
• New braking system.
• New “bubble style” wheel caps and white wall tyres.
• Interior restoration with black vinyl seats, white headling & white steering wheel.
• Sony music system stowed in the glove box.
This unique & stunning Beetle is in excellent condition and needs nothing doing at all, she’s ready for the summer….and would be a fabulous car for the shows and meets and a welcome addition to the vibrant classic VW scene.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED