1985 Austin Metro Vanden Plas in wonderful time warp condition.
Believed to be the only five-door manual Vanden Plas in Arum White left and having previously been in the Stondon Transport Museum, this is a rare chance to buy the last of an icon of the ‘80’s British roads.
She flew through an MOT in June and has recently had the correct hydragas suspension adjustment all around; it’s a pleasure to drive, with superb handling (honestly) it’s a surprisingly nimble & lively drive and a load of fun out on the road!
- 66,500 miles.
- Large & Comprehensive history file.
- 1275cc straight four engine & 4 speed manual gearbox.
- Service book with stamps for every year from 1985 to 2001 and then skips to 2016.
- Super photographic history of works carried out.
- Excellent condition inside and & out.
As these rare examples of well looked after Metro Vanden Plas, particularly in this condition, are becoming harder to find the prices are set to steadily rise.