1984 Austin Ambassador 2.0 HLS – from the Jaguar Land Rover Collection.
Super rare car now, with only 5 left on the road and just 2 from 1984 licensed (DVLA), they rarely come to market in this condition.
- Odometer shows 38,400 miles, with the condition supporting it.
- Just 3 former keepers, the latest being the Jaguar Land Rover Collection.
- Desirable and rare top spec HLS manual model, with electric front windows & Econometer.
- Original interior in superb condition, including original factory radio/cassette player.
- Original ‘Parish’s’ main dealer plates and window sticker, original service book & handbook.
Starts on the button and runs and drives really well, recent work includes a new clutch 2,000 miles ago & new brake pads 400 miles ago.
Just out of long term storage the car has been subject to light recommissioning, full service and an MOT test, which it flew through with no advisories.
This wonderful iconic car has transported us straight back to the ’80’s!
A great practical, useable classic as well as one for the collection.